- Animal Products (Tanning and co-butchering)
- Blacksmithing and general metal fabrication
- Tractor work (Ditches, trenches, dirt moved)
- VHS to MP4 conversions
- Timber Milling (Trees into custom dimensional lumber)
- “Farm-quality” Welding
I mainly work with animal skins: preparing and tanning. I can tan yours, or sell you one from my stock (when they come along). I’m not a professional taxidermist, but I have made several hides at high quality. Before you slaughter your animal, have a plan to freeze, salt, or deliver to me within a couple hours. Cool the hide ASAP.
For more information about animal products, see the page about it here.
I have a small blacksmith forge that I can make basic tools and decorative parts with.
For timber milling, I can do up to 24″ diameter logs, up to 13.5 ft in length. My prices are competitive, and you get that “rough cut” look. For example, enough lumber to do a 10×10 foot garden fence, 4ft tall would run about $240, where Home Depot would run $400+.
For the VHS Tape conversions, I have a player and capture card that I can convert them to a digital file. $10 a tape.
For welding, I mostly fix broken things for people. Cracked tools, frames, whatever. Can do a little custom fabricating too.
I also do ‘classes’ where I teach others what I know.
Send me an email to request a class to email@example.com. Include the following information:
- Who will be attending (ages)
- Desired Lesson (blacksmithing, basic welding, hide tanning, animal husbandry)
- When you would like to have the lesson done.